2018-12-06 18:37:43

Lotus will produce an electric hypercar priced at more than 2 million euros

Lotus will produce an electric hypercar priced at more than 2 million euros

Lotus is developing a new electric hypercar. The project was called Omega.

It is assumed that the prototype of the future car will debut in 2019. Commodity variation of the novelty will receive a price in the area of ​​2,250,000 euros.

Autocar writes that all-wheel drive hypercar will have a pair of electric motors with a total power of more than 1000 hp. The novelty will have a 400 km power reserve.

A year ago, Lotus became the property of the Chinese concern Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. The company acquired a 51% stake in Lotus from the Malaysian Proton brand. The rest (49%) is part of the Etika Automotive group.